The Quantum Card API allows developers to easily issue virtual credit cards to their customers, which can be used for online transactions. The cards are supported by major payment networks like Visa and Mastercard and can be used wherever those networks are accepted. The API provides a range of functionality, including the ability to create, view, and manage cards, as well as to get details about transactions made with those cards.
The Quantum Card API is particularly useful for companies that offer digital wallets or other online financial services, as it provides a seamless way to integrate virtual card functionality into those services. Other potential use cases include:
- E-commerce: Online retailers can issue virtual cards to customers for use in their online stores, improving the checkout process and reducing friction.
- Expense management: Businesses can use the Quantum Card API to issue virtual cards to employees for business expenses, providing an easy and secure way to manage those expenses.
- Digital Advertising: Advertisers can issue virtual credit cards to pay for advertising fees on various platforms, such as Facebook, Google Ads, and others. Quantum Card allows custom spending limits and expiration dates, giving advertisers greater control over their advertising budgets.
- Online Travel Agency (OTA): OTAs can use Quantum Card to provide agencies with virtual cards that they can use to book travel arrangements. This eliminates the need for agencies to enter their personal credit card information on the OTA's website, which can help reduce fraud and increase trust.
- Online Subscription Services: Many online subscription services require customers to enter their credit card information when signing up. With Quantum Card, these services can issue virtual credit cards to their customers, which can help increase sign-up rates and reduce customer churn.
Updated 12 months ago